Friday, February 20, 2009

Building A Memory: Kraft Scrap Card

This was a fun clean-up time card, using as many coordinating scraps as I could find around the table before everything else got stowed in the odd n' ends box (which is getting terrible bulgy)... ;) The stamped bird image and background are brown kraft paper, and all the other bits and pieces are various leftovers from Making Memories and The Paper Studio.

I really did have great fun with this card and was surprised at how well everything was able to fit together! Kraft paper is the great pull-together I am sure. You can dress it up or down to look classy, cute, vintage or modern...

Have a great day everyone, and thanks for all the get-well wishes. I think I'm finally on the upswing! :)

--Kathryn

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Thanks for playing:)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. So full of fun!! Great way to use up those scraps :)
    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cards like this where there's so much to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card! I love all the different elements!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun way to combine those scraps ... love that krafty bird.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a *BRILLIANT* way to use up scraps...and with such a magnificent result! LOVELY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to use up all your scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is just gorgeous Kathryn and such attention to detail :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh, what a great use of your scraps -- love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was looking for some ideas to make cards and I think I have found the right place.
    Looks really beautiful and there are so many details,just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments -- they add an extra smile to my day. I hope yours is happy and bright as well, no matter where you are visiting from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails