Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Birthday - Anna Griffin Butterflies

And yet another one for Embellish Magazine and Flutterby Wednesday #111, as well as Crafty Creations #69 {Your Favorite Stamp}....I'm not sure I have ONE favorite, but my Anna Griffin set sure comes close!
As for the time, I figured I might as well post now.....While I am already up in the middle of the night with Monsieur le Bebe Benjamin...... haha....sortof..... ;)

Materials used on this card:

White cardstock {Georgia Pacific}
Black cardstock {The Paper Studio}
White paisley kraft {Making Memories}

Butterfly stamp "Flora and Fauna" set {Anna Griffin}
Ink and Clear Superfine Heat-Embossing Powder {Ranger}
Sentiment stamp {Stampabilities}
Lime-colored brads {Spare Parts}

Before you go, friends, don't forget to enter for my giveaway (on the sidebar for your convenience :)

Thank you all for visiting, and as always...

Have a great day!
--Kathryn

3 comments:

  1. so elegant....great image...thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, elegant card!! Lovely image!!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations challenge!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you love this challenge! Another great design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments -- they add an extra smile to my day. I hope yours is happy and bright as well, no matter where you are visiting from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails