Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Black and White Wedding - Gingham, Cutwork and Roses

For this monochrome black-and-white wedding card,
I've let the words do the talking without any images to speak of.



I think my favorite part though is the cut-away rose border on the right side.

 

 
I've had these Anna Griffin stamps for quite awhile, having found them on clearance.
But until now I'd never inked either the rose border or the lattice pattern.
It was nice to break into some new ideas this afternoon.



613 Avenue Create #179: ATG / Wedding Stationery - 2nd entry


 
Create and Inspire #47: ATG


 
Materials Used on this Card:
Cardstock {Rustic white - Papertrey Ink}
Deckle-edge rectangle die {Spellbinders}
Stamps {Roses, background - Anna Griffin; splatters - Altenew}
Ink {Archival Black - Ranger}
Black Superfine Embossing Powder {Recollections}
ZIG Glue pen
Sentiment sticker {Family set - The Paper Studio}
"Love" mini charm {Close to My Heart}
Gingham ribbon, white hydrangeas, cotton twine {stash}
Black brads {The Paper Studio}



Thank you so much for visiting!
 I hope you have enjoyed yourself,
and I wish you a wonderful day.
 
If you get a chance before you go, there is still time to
enter for my Spring Giveaway before next week!
Actually it's more of a destash.  Everything is all packed up and ready to ship ASAP.
Inlinkz is so quick and I've opened the giveaway to both US and
International crafters as well.
Picture and link are on my right-hand sidebar. :)
 
Take care,
Be well,
and enjoy the sunshine,
 
--Kathryn 
  

7 comments:

  1. Scrumptious take on our Black and White theme, have to agree that cutaway border is lovely and the splatter background behind just adds to it all. Great to see you again at Twofers XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning, Kathryn! Love that cut work border and the plaid bow. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, really beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing at twofers
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathryn, this is gorgeous and is absolutely perfect in black and white, I love it. Sandra X

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Kathryn, just stunning!
    Thank you for entering it into my Monochrome challenge at CCM.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous and elegant all the same time in the stunning black and white, Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is such a cool and unique looking card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments -- they add an extra smile to my day. I hope yours is happy and bright as well, no matter where you are visiting from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails