Friday, June 3, 2011

Orchids Anniversary Card -- "The Time of Our Lives"

Here are the challenges:
CraftyCardmakers #47 "Love, the Lasting Kind"
Sisterhood of Crafters "Buttons"
Fab N' Funky "What 'Eva"
4 Crafty Chicks "Anniversary"
Craft Us Crazy #9 "Love and Remembrance"
Papertrey Paper Dolls #38 "Wedding and Anniversary"

Materials Used on this Card:
Cardstock {American Crafts, Papertrey Ink, Making Memories}
Leaf stamp {Anna Griffin}
Sentiment Tag {Marcella by K & Co.}
Buttons {Lil' Sprout collection from Fancy Pants Design}
Orchid Blooms {Ashland - available at Michaels}
Butcher's twine
Brown Grosgrain ribbon {Recycled - it was tied onto a baby blanket we received a month ago :)}

Also I want to remind everyone to come back this Monday to check out
my new *FREE* digital sketches!
I will be adding new sketches each Monday morning, so keep checking back as the collection grows! Also if you have an idea please let me know and I'll see what I can come up with!
Here's a sample image (the actual images will not have the watermark):

You are welcome to use these images for your craft projects; All I ask is that you please link back to me and let others know that the image is hand-drawn by me, Kathryn Ritter. I'd also love it if you'd leave me links to your projects so I can showcase some of your work on the Digi Sketch page! :)

------------------
Next, don't forget about the launch coming up SOON of my new monthly challenge, hosted right here on Kitchen Table Crafter:
TREETOP MONTHLY!!

The first challenge will premier on July 2nd,
So get set for some tree-themed challenge fun with a whole month to upload as many projects as you like! Woohoo!
You can see the challenge rules and details by visiting the Treetop Monthly Tab at the top of this page.

------------------

Live well,

12 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love all of your choices on this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Kathryn! I love those gorgeous flowers!!! Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ... this is SO PRETTY! I just love it!!
    Thanks for joining our BUTTON challenge at THE SISTERHOOD! We hope you'll come back for more fun next challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW ... this is SO PRETTY! I just love it!!
    Thanks for joining our BUTTON challenge at THE SISTERHOOD! We hope you'll come back for more fun next challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous and your orchids look real! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done, I sure like your card, thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A huge "WOW" on how you used those orchids! Fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card for our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers, I love the orchids, beautiful colours chosen. Good luck Caz

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card! Those flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with the PTI Paper Dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty! thanks for playing along with the PTI Paper Dolls challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love the flowers you have used for this anniversary card and the layout you chose. thanks for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. Have an amazing day :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Craft Us Crazy! We hope to see you again next time!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments -- they add an extra smile to my day. I hope yours is happy and bright as well, no matter where you are visiting from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails